Interested in working with us?
RS Metrics is always accepting resumes from talented and ambitious people. Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out if we think there could be a match.
Vice President of Sales
Founded in 2009, RS Metrics is the market-leading company for satellite imagery and geospatial analytics for businesses and investors. Its proprietary, patented technology leverages advanced computer vision and machine learning to extract meaningful and ready-to-use data from a variety of location-based sources, providing predictive analytics, alerts, and end-user applications for decision making in financial services, real estate, retail, industrials, metals, government, and academic research.
Products include TrafficSignals (retail traffic and predictive signals for publicly traded retail and restaurant chains), CRE Trends (retail and employment traffic trends for thousands of malls, shopping centers, stores, office, and industrial properties), and MetalSignals (global production trends and predictive price signals for Aluminum, Copper, and Zinc). Our clients include the world’s largest retailers, real estate investors and operators, commodity trading firms, hedge funds, and universities.
RS Metrics is looking for a passionate self-starter to drive sales within our small and medium size business (SMB) segment. This individual will have a proven track record in closing B2B sales with mid-sized companies across multiple industry sectors, including Commercial Real Estate, Retail, Manufacturing, Industrials, and Asset Management. Reporting directly to the CEO, they will manage the entire sales process from prospecting through successful deployment, while consistently meeting assigned booking goals.
- Selling RS Metrics’ satellite-imagery based data, applications, and alerts to SMB customers in commercial real estate, retail, manufacturing, industrials, and asset management.
- Prospecting and closing new business
- Ability to develop the strategic goals and tactical plans necessary to identify, prospect and connect with targeted accounts.
- Managing and cultivating relationships with existing clients to support continued sales growth
- Becoming familiar with all product solutions, the competitive climate, and promoting company products
- Conducting online and onsite presentations to demonstrate RS Metrics product offerings
- Developing and executing outbound call and email campaigns
- Participating and networking at industry events and tradeshows
- Meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Establishing a strong sales pipeline, sales forecasts and updating accounts to support revenue growth
- Assisting with the development and implementation of marketing materials and programs
This position will require the following background and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+years of successful sales experience managing and developing a sales territory
- Solid knowledge base in sales and ability to apply basic sales principles (i.e. lead generation, opportunity qualification, proposal development, account management and closure)
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales goals
- Experience selling finance or operational software directly to SMB customers in commercial real estate, retail, manufacturing, industrials, or financial services.
- Prior experience entering data into a CRM system to support up to date client contact and information
- Ability to effectively execute sales strategies using a consultative approach and relationship building techniques
- Ability to interface with all levels within customer organizations to include individual properties, large portfolios and other senior leadership in large to mid-sized companies
- Strong, engaging presentation skills and ability to demonstrate product value
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to internally motivate, work interdependently, and work effectively with a team
- Ability to develop and maintain solid client relationships
- Ability to understand and demonstrate technical products
Please send your resume and a brief explanation of your interest and qualifications to email@example.com.